Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fighting Fatbody

Well for any of you that have enjoyed a lifelong struggle with Fatbody, you'll be interested to know the desperate measures are being arranged.

I'm talkin' WW.  I'm talkin' pay a membership fee and use little tickets to weigh in weekly surrounded by souls with a similar plight on my lunch break every Thursday.  Holy crap. 

Yes there will also be some cardio action - namely a 'Couch to 5K' running program.
Ideally there will be some yoga (great for climbers) but I'm not sure if I can get down with this part of the plan since it never seems to stick.  Yet I have a feeling it's like smoking cigarettes and eating sushi - very unpleasant at first but if you work at it you learn to love it...and then develop an addiction!

Isn't WW so freakin' retro?  Stay tuned.

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Are you still blogging? Is there an email I can reach you at with blog questions? You can mail me at nora@matchstick.ca

Anonymous said...

Ummm where have you gone?

I'm dying to hear more about the WW episode, because I know you'll be able to put a funny spin on the whole thing.

Master Bedroom said...

Hello
Haystack
I agree with much of what's written right here and I'll be coming back to this website again.