Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Colin Firth I Am Ready!

Well this year I am doing it right. Thanks to my friend Heather's coaching, I have managed to stay on top of all the deadlines, lotteries, queues, firstborn signaways etc. and now have tickets to seven films in TIFF. Here's where I'll be (when I'm not stalking Colin Firth):

Rendition
Sat 8-Sep

XXY
Sun 9-Sep

Breakfast with Scot
Sun 9-Sep

The Jane Austen Book Club
Mon 10-Sep

Juno
Mon 10-Sep

The Stone Angel
Wed 12-Sep

Then She Found Me
Sat 15-Sep

I will add my comments / reviews after the fact. Bye!

D

PS These fims seem very vanilla when I look at them now. I blame Heather as she does not like to see foreign films on account of the subtitles. And because she is the only other person to blame besides myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...I'm fine to take the blame. It's not that I'm not a fan of subtitles, but for me the best part of the festival is the Q&A's and frankly, getting to see the movies before the rest of the public for the most part. If I was doing 20 movies I might go for more of an eclectic mix, but I want to see someone famous at some point dammit ;-)