Saturday, April 01, 2006

Funniest April Fool's Ever!!!

K so I slept in until 11 am which only gave me 1 hr for April Fool's Day Mayhem. (Purests know that pranks can only go on before noon!)

So I called my friend Jenny Hahn (known since Grade 9 - highschool - she's married and lives in Winnipeg now) Her husband tells me she traveling and gives me her work cell number. I call her up and tell her:

Omigod Jenny. About 2 and a half weeks ago I went on a Lavalife date with a guy named Darcy and we got drunk on red wine (believe me she knows what that's like!) and...

Jenny inserts - "You shagged him!!!"

I say 'Yes and...'

Jenny inserts - "You're not preggers are you?"

I'm like - "Jenny I work up this morning and I threw up!!!! I went to the drugstore and got myself a p.t. Now I peed on the stick but I can't make myself go look at it... so I called you."

Jenny's like "Omigod - you have to go look at the stick. Holy fuck Deniser... what's Audrey gonna say?"

I'm all "I can't look at the stick"

Jenny's like "Deniser look at the stick!!! I can't believe you're laughing..."

I keep delaying looking at the stick - totally driving her nuts and finally I look at the stick and I'm like "HOOOOLYYYY SHIIIIIIIT - It's positive!!!"

She totally freaks and I totally freak and I can't stop laughing but that makes it all the more believable cuz I think that's what I would really do if such a thing happened. Finally I say "I hope it's a girl. I already have the name picked out." She asks what and I say: "First name...April. Middle name......Fools!"

Then I laughed so hard I was crying and almost peed my pants. It was CLASSIC. Good ol' Jenny Hahn. In highschool i convinced her that you can smoke cigarettes through your ear. Some things never change ;)

Happy April Fool's everybody!

PS check out www.oddtodd.com today...

1 comment:

ACEe Team said...

What a freakin' fantastic April Fools' joke. Completely classy. You must rock at Improv.

Chants