Friday, April 07, 2006

Stop the Presses!!!

I have made a major, groundbreaking discovery about men.

I was having sushi with two male friends of mine (H and C) who are as testosterish, sporty and boarish as any. They were talking about how they had brunch at Mel's last weekend and their waitress was wearing a shirt that revealed quite a bit. Apparently she was *quite* overweight with some skin showing in a way not intended by the shirt designer (although I blame the pants these days for the bulge factor... but that's another blog). Anyway, that sort of thing happens all the time, but the absolute shocker and I mean SHOCKER of it is that both of them were going on about how she was HOT.

Is fat the new thin? I know many women can pull off curvy or voluptuous - sure yes. But are there some women who are at their attractive best when they're downright meaty? How much chubb is too much for these men?

Granted, I did not see the girl - I only heard about her. Maybe she was not ever fat at all and that's just how warped our society is... who knows? Maybe next time we eat together I'll lift up my shirt and shoot a penny out of my belly button and then I'll make my jiggly belly speak. It will say 'how do you like me now???' I bet H & C would like that... it would be funny... but hot.... I'm thinking no!

Happy Friday!

D

No comments: