Monday, April 17, 2006

Speak Up

Hey Everybody

I changed the settings so now you don't have to have an account or log in to leave a comment. Please test it out and leave a comment right now :0)

Here's what you can comment on: (choose one!)

a - whether or not I should get blue hair (it is on my top ten list!)
b - whether or not I should try dating a girl
c - whether or not it is appropriate for me to give fake names, occupations, accents during bad dates for my own amusement (and yours!)

Thanks all!

D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that once you have blue hair it will be EXPECTED that you embellish regarding name, occupation etc. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

This blog ROCKS!!!!

Anonymous said...

id say go with c.
i always like the game of pretend.

Anonymous said...

i vote for blue hair...you've been talking about it for years

SparklyD said...

OK now i can't tell who writes what comment! this is disturbing! a, b, and c are not choices for me to do, they are choices for you all to comment on! i can do all of them. i probably will!

Anonymous said...

Do them all!!!

Anonymous said...

Go for B!! You will end up having blue-like hair when you are older, and I can't remember what option c is. Chantelle

Anonymous said...

Hel-loooo! Interesting, very interesting, D!

Michael said...

This is a comment on a post that is old. I don't even think that I will say anything, its so old. Nobody will ever read it anyways.