Friday, August 17, 2007

Why I Love John Fluevog

So tonight I had a date! I decided to go all out and doll up since it is Friday night and I do have it in me to look fabulous. I wore a tres cute little black dress and these hot hot sexaaay shoes:



The date was not very good. It became clear that we were incompatible within a few minutes. On everything from movies to Harry Potter to pets, plants...we were polar opposites. (Just thought of polar bears... too bad we weren't polar bears on a date drinking coca cola and saying maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!)

Funniest part of the date:

D's Date: Those are great shoes.

D: Really, you like them, huh?

D's Date: Yes! ..........They're the best part of this date so far.

D: ........They really are, aren't they?

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I friggin' love these shoes - such a nice blend of solid, in the front boldness and slinky, in the back sexiness... Ying and Yang of what every gal should be! Jetgirl