Sunday, January 13, 2008

More

More! More!

Good News:
I got an A in the first course of my Masters.  Yay!  I'm a permanerd.
Yesterday I met a wiener dog named Milo. 
I slept in until 10:40 am this morning without waking up.  I did not think this was possible for me anymore.
Daniel and I had our first wellness check-in of 2008. 
I saw a good movie called Sunshine.  I love science fiction.  My favourite movies involve viruses or the sun dying or something hitting it or whatever.  I'm obsessed with impending doomsday when the SHTF (Shit hits the fan)

Bad News:
I ate a Chef Boyardee product today - mini ravioli (CB = Fatbody)
My next course is 'Innovative Models for Community Development".  While I was doing the readings this afternoon my monkeybrain seriously formulated this thought (and several variations): "Why I am reading this?  I don't give a shit about developing the community.  I need to take care of myself!"  You go monkeybrain!!!  That's the spirit of survival talking! (Or maybe it was the mini ravioli talking.)
I have coughed 12 times since I started writing this.  Make that 15 times.
I have a bad feeling about everybody.
I'm not tired yet and I need need need to get up early and go into work.  That never works.

Bllllllehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

1 comment:

heather said...

Congratulations on the A missy...I couldn't be less surprised ;-)