Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why not now?

I always think about writing stories / movies etc. but never do it. Then I see some clever plotch of culture like Juno or Superbad or whatever and I wish I wrote something even just for laughs. So I decided to get started. Problem is I'm at Garth's place and he has no computer so I'm using this tiny coffee table computer of Mike Reid's (called an Eee PC) - the size of a paperback. So, like, it's not that easy to type on this thing. Clearly not the right time to make a cultural plotch. Ahhh so it goes.


PS - Did you catch the part about Garth not having a computer??? This is proof positive that ANYTHING can happen.

Off to run on a hamster wheel so that I can make my meat suit stronger and less bouncy and so that I can release chemicals that make me feel good in the monkeybrain and so that I can eat more morning muesli pitabreak pitas which both the suit and the brain LOVE.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Whoa. Did hell also freeze over?